HP DeskJet 2130 Printer Setup
HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2130 PRINTER
Having difficulties in installing your HP Deskjet 2130 ? In this page, we guide you How to unboxing the printer, printing and scanning setup. We also assist you in how to connect to wireless network and setup of HP Deskjet 2130 printer. Also some important information like downloading and installing HP Deskjet 2130 software and drivers.
UNBOXING AND PRINTER SETUP
- Let’s begin basic HP Deskjet 2130 printer setup, follow the given steps unbox and setup your 123.hp.com/setup 2130 HP Deskjet printer.
- Firstly remove packing materials and tape from outside and inside the 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer carefully.
- Handle the printer parts carefully if any damage could cause malfunctioning of the printer.
- Check for any packing materials left over in the input tray and in the ink cartridge areas.
- The next step is to provide a power supply for Dj 2130 printer.
- Connect one end of the power chord to your printer with an external power source and another end to the rear side of the printer.
- After successfully connected the power cord on your Deskjet 2130 printer turn it ON.
- From the printer control panel go to Settings to set the date, time, and language.
LOAD PAPER INTO THE INPUT TRAY
After successfully installing the ink cartridges, next load the papers into the input tray for printing. Follow the steps given below carefully for loading the papers into the input tray.
- The most preferred paper size is A4 size plain white papers.
- For loading the papers open the input tray and pull out the tray extender.
- Before placing the papers into the input tray adjust the paper width slider.
- And the paper width slider is given for adjusting the paper width.
- With the help of this slider adjust the paper in the input tray and slide until it reaches the bottom of the input tray.
- Once the paper is inserted automated printer alignment paper will be printed.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 CONNECTIVITY MODES
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Wireless Setup
- Setup wireless connection for 123.hp.com/setup 2130 wireless setup wizard from the control panel display of your printer.
- Test the wireless sign you can see on the printer control panel.
- Go to settings option and choose the wireless setup wizard
- Next, follow the instructions in the popup boxes to complete the HP Deskjet 2130 wireless setup.
- Once the setup HP Deskjet 2130 printer on your computer.
- Start to install the HP printer software you can easily change the connection type with the help of HP software.
- To change the connection to the wireless network in Windows
- Depending on your operating system follow the points.
- Go to the down bottom on the left corner lower side of the start screen.
- Select the printer name and click on utilities.
- Then click on Printer Setup & Software.
- Clik on the connect a printer to wireless.
- On the screen, Right click anywhere on a blank screen.
- Go to All apps from the app bar.
- And select your printer name then go to utilities
- Click Printer Setup & Software.
- And Click connect the printer to wireless.
Windows 7, windows vista, Windows XP:
- From the desktop Click on Start and then go to All programs and click on HP.
- Fina and Select the folder of the printer name.
- And then click on the Printer Setup & Software and then select Connect printer to wireless.
Change to a wireless network
- Firstly, connect a printer to the wireless network.
- To select the wireless connection for the 2130 HP Deskjet Printer use Applications/device utilities or Hewlett Packard.
HP Deskjet 2130 Auto Wireless Connect
- Make sure your wireless network is working properly your printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- 123 HP Deskjet 2130 All-in-One Printer series can be connected with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, windows vista, Windows XP operating system and also with Mac OS.
- When you are trying to connect to your printer, you have to enter the network name and the wireless password.
- The wireless network name is the SSID settings will prevent wireless password other people to connect to your network, without your permission.
- You can use WPA and WEP key depending on the security issues.
- If you forget the network password check the back side of the wireless router at anytime.
- Also, check the documentation provided along with the computer or the wireless network router.
HP Deskjet 2130 Connect using USB
- Firstly download and install the HP printer software 123.hp.com/setup 2130 from the official website.
- Make sure that the Hp Deskjet 2130 software is compatible with the operating system of your computer and HP printer.
- Select the type of network settings and Select Yes
- Now send your wireless settings to the printer and start the installation.
Connecting your printer via USB cable connection
- Firstly, plug-in in the HP printer to the power wall outlet and turn ON your HP printer.
- Connect the one end of the USB cable to the computer and other and to the printer.
- Finally Now your computer operating system will find the printer.
- Once your printer USB cable is connected to your computer the printer is ready to print, scan, copy.
HP Deskjet 2130 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- After installing the HP Deskjet 2130 printer software.
- Start installing it on your computer.
- Go to the network type and select it and select Yes.
- Now send the wireless settings to your printer.
- Start installing the wireless settings.
- Even more Check your WiFi Direct for your printer is switched ON.
Two Methods to turn on Wi-Fi direct:
Manual Method: Mobile needs to be confirmed at the printer control panel, before connecting to your printer. Manual method has increased security. And ask for additional pass keys when you want to setup connection.
Automatic Method: Automatic Method helps to connect any mobile device to the printer.
Wi-Fi direct can be used when the printer is connected to a computer anyway if it is a USB cable connection or a wireless connection.
Printing a document on the HP DeskJet 2130 printer from Windows
- Connect the power cord to your printer and plug it into the wall outlet.
- And press the printer power button to turn ON the printer.
- Take a paper and load into the paper tray.
- Turn on your computer.
- Search for the HP Printer software.
- Open the HP printer software.
- Click Print & Scan and then click Set Preferences to change the default dj2130 print settings.
Select 123.hp.com/setup dj2130 printer
- Select your HP DeskJet 2130 printer.
- Open the Properties dialog box. This options also called as, Options, Preferences, Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer or Properties
- Hence Check the settings under each of the tabs of this dialog box and set the settings and click OK.
- Close the Properties dialog box and then click on Print.
- Click OK to begin, to print on both sides of the page, select Print and your HP DeskJet 2130 printer again.
- Open the properties dialog box and open the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- Select the Two-sided (Duplex) Printing shortcut
- Print the first side.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally Reload paper and then click Continue and click ok to print.
Printing a document on the HP DeskJet 2130 printer from Mac
- Turn ON your 123.hp.com/setup 2130 HP Deskjet printer and load fresh plain paper in the input tray.
- Now turn ON your Mac and make sure that the ink cartridges are brand new.
- Open the HP Utility to check the estimated ink levels.
- From the list of devices, select your HP DeskJet 2130 printer.
- To view the estimated ink levels click Supplies Status.
- Open the DJ 2130 print and open the dialog box.
- On the Paper menu, select the size of the paper that you have loaded into the input tray.
- On the Paper Type from the pop-up menu, select the type of paper that you loaded into the input tray.
- In the color pop-up menu, select the Gray scale option if you only want to use the black ink and print a black and white document.
- In the printer software open the file menu.
Select 123.hp.com/setup deskjet2130 Printer
- Select your HP DeskJet 2130 printer.
- On the HP Deskjet 2130 print dialog box, click Show details.
- Make sure the print options paper size and paper type have been set appropriately.
- Set the adjustment and the scaling percentage and then click on Print to begin.
- To print on both sides of the page, select Print again from the file menu.
- Open the Paper Handling, set the Page Order to Normal and set the Pages to Print to Odd only.
- Click on Print and wait for until all the pages have been printed.
- Therefore Remove the pages from the output tray and reload the paper the blank side is now facing the front of the printer.
- Open Paper Handling, set the Page Order to Normal and then set the Pages to dj2130 Print to Even only.
- Click Print to begin printing the blank sides of the page.
HP Deskjet 2130 Printing Blank Pages
- Make sure you have chosen the right paper required settings in your print job and software.
- Search for any stops up in the spout. Clean the print head, is essential.
- Make a note whether the yellow tape on the ink cartridges in your 123.hp.com/dj2130 Printer gadget is expelled totally.
- Select and the Skip Blank Page in the print job report, if introduce utilizing the beneath steps.
- The utilizing Windows 8.x, Go to Apps, select Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, pick Devices and Printers.
- Presently right-tap on the printer menu to choose the Printing Preferences.
- If there should proceed an occurrence of Windows 7: Go to Devices and Printers. Right-tap on the printer menu to choose Printing Preferences.
- On the off chance that you are a Windows Vista client: Select Control Panel, at that point go to the Printer menu, right-click that to choose the Printing Preferences.
- On Windows XP: Click Start at that point squeeze Control Panel. Go to Printers to choose the hp deskjet 2130 print Printing Preferences.
- When printing inclinations setting are finished, proceed with the underneath steps.
- Select Maintenance tab, at that point, go to Extended Settings catch.
- At that point select the Skip Blank Page alternative.
- Presently Click OK to spare your settings. When every one of these procedures is finished you are finished.
HP Deskjet 2130 Envelope Printing
- To print on envelopes with the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer gadget, you should take after the underneath set of basic advances. Make printing simpler with HP deskjet2130 printer gadget.
- Initially you should stack adequate measure of papers in the primary information plate of the HP dj2130 printer gadget.
- first of all you should pick the record menu from the product.
- also proceed with picking the HP Dj2130 print setup choice.
- At that point you should check whether your printer name is chosen.
- furthermore proceed with opening the properties choice of the HP dj 2130 printer gadget.
- for the reason that coveted print choices from the print alternate way tab that is available in the properties discourse box.
- To roll out more improvements, you should tap on alternate tabs that are available in the print programming of the HP deskjet 2130 printer gadget.
- At that point you should click alright to close the properties exchange box of the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer gadget.
- At that point you should click either the alright alternative or the hp deskjet 2130 print choice with the goal that your documents will be printed incredibly by your HP dj 2130 printer gadget.