SOLUTION FOR PRINTER 123 HP DESKJET 5738 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP Deskjet 5738 Printer is Offline for Windows
- Technical error may occur between the computer and 123 hp printer is not connected.
- Switch OFF the 123.hp.com/dj5738 Printer and safely unplug the power cords.
- Try to Reconnect and turn ON again. Connect the Printers list, find the 123 HP Deskjet 5738 Troubleshooting Printer and delete it from the list. Again add the printer and check for the status.
- If the printer status comes to idle then the problem is resolved.
- Open the Printers and Scanners menu option and find the name of the printer.
- If multiple printers are found in the list, simply delete the other printers except the one in ideal and try printing.
- Open the printers list, right click and select reset the printing system.
- Add the name of the printer to the list again after the reset.
123 HP Deskjet 5738 Printer is Offline for Mac
- Firstly try resetting the devices. Turn OFF and disconnect the power and electrical cords between the devices.
- Make the 123.hp.com/setup 5738 Printer, the default printer.
- From the Devices and Printers option, right click on the printer’s name and make the printer as default printer.
- Check the printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Restart the router to ensure that the network is stable. Also, connect the devices to the same network.
- Uninstall the current software file and try to reinstall the printer software, download and install the software on the computer again.
- If the problem persists, check the printer firmware for update. If it is not up to update, download the latest version and install it on the computer from theofficical website.
123 HP Deskjet 5738 Troubleshooting Printer USB Connection Error
- To get fix this error, turn OFF the printer device and disconnect power cables from the wall outlet as well as from the computer.
- Ensure that there is not any electric flexbox in between the power connection.
- Also check whether the printer is listed in the drop down. If not listed then make use of the instructions for adding your printer.
- Also Check the device and edit the settings for connecting the device to the corresponding network.
- Remove the printer USB cable from the ports of the devices.
- Finally, select a file and then try to continue to take print outs from the printer device to check whether 123.hp.com/dj5738 printer is printing files from 123 HP Deskjet 5738 Printer.
123 HP Deskjet 5738 Printer Fixing Scan Quality Issues
- To fix the issue remove the originals from the ADF and turn OFF 123 hp dj5738 Printer device.
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer and also ADF from the printer.
- Clean the sides of ADF using a lint-free cloth and close the ADF cover of the printer.
- Make sure you have loaded enough fresh papers to the tray of the printer.
- After reloading the paper and reconnect the power cord to the rear portion of 123.hp.com/setup dj5738 printer.
- Check the connection and turn ON the device.
- After the settings, select a file on a computer and continue to take printouts from the device.
123 HP Deskjet 5738 Troubleshooting Printer Network Connectivity Issues
- To resolve this network connectivity issues, turn off the printer if it is in an active state and remove the power cables from the devices.
- It is also important for you to check the power cord connection. If the connection is not direct, remove the connection and do it again for the printer.
- First of all Check 123 hp setup dj5738 printer software download and driver installation, as this plays a role for the successful establishment of active network connection.
- Follow the onscreen steps to complete the download and installation quite successfully. Review your internal settings through technical instructions.
- After that, select a file on the computer and change the properties to continue with quick printing works from 123 HP Deskjet 5738 Printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 5738 Printer Paper Mismatch Error
- Press the printer power button to turn the Power OFF and Also proceed with the steps below for rectifying this issue.
- Confirm all the papers are in the same type and size and load paper into the paper tray. Ensure all the papers are similar.
- Make sure the paper ends are not folded and load the paper properly to the input tray of the printer to get fine print on 123.hp.com/support 5738 Printer.
- Make sure the installation of the printer software and click on the print option of the file menu on your computer to check how the printing works.
- Adjust in that way and slides down the edge of the papers to let those rests against the edge of the printer device and then select a file to print.
Unable to Find Deskjet 5738 Printer During Setup
- Printer not found is common during driver setup, the user may find it difficult to find the printer device during the installation setup. Follow the steps carefully to fix this issue.
- Turn OFF 123 dj5738 printer and remove the cables from the back side of the printer and the computer. Continue with the steps to verify the installation.
- First of all Make sure you have chosen the suitable printer driver and continue the steps for the successful dj5738 printer driver download on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Make use of the print option to find the printer device on the list. If not, So add your printer to the existing list.
- Finally, select a file on a computer and edit printer properties.
- Click on the print option to get the files printed from 123.hp.com/dj5738 Printer.
Network Scanner Connection Error on the DJ5738 printer
Step 1: Check issue is with print as well or only scan.
- If you have issues with print as well then proceed to check your network connection. Follow the next steps if the error is only related to scanning.
- Check the driver scan settings and restart devices.
- By restarting the system and 123.hp.com’setup 5738 printer it will help in restoring the lost connection for the scan.
- Turn off 123 hp dj5738 and make sure its power cord is directly connected with the power socket and not by using a surge protector.
- On your computer close any program if running and then shut down the computer.
- Search windows with the name of your setup hp 5738 printer and from the list click on your printer name.
Step 2: Verify the connection status of your system and 123.hpcom/dj5738 printer
- Make sure the printer is properly connected with the network or not.
- If you are using wired connection check the cable is connected properly or not.
- For the wireless network connection, So check the wireless icon is On or not.
- Not all 123 hp printer compatible with both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands. So you need to check the router with the 2.4GHz band is enabled or not.
- On your computer system move the cursor on the network icon and check the network name and the connection status.
Step 3: Run print and the scan doctor.
Step 4: Reinstall the 123hp dj5738 printer driver.
HP Deskjet 5738 Driver is unavailable
123 hp Deskjet 5738 troubleshooting steps can be followed if hp Deskjet 5738 driver is unavailable.
Step 1: Set the windows to update as automatically to download the setup hp DJ 5738 printer driver software
- Go to device installation settings on your computer.
- In windows OS system this option is available.
- In the window of device installation settings click on yes and then click on save changes.
Step 2: Connect the computer and printer by using any of the connection types.
Step 3: Install the required printer driver for 123hp Deskjet 5738.
- You need to click on Devices and Printer for wireless or wired network connection and Printer, and then click on Add a printer.
- Select the printer name. If not proceed to click on ‘Add a local printer’.
- Follow the instructions you get and hp.123.install dj 5738 printer driver in the system.
- Therefore Follow the same steps for the USB connection type you need to select Use an existing port (USB001: a virtual printer for USB) and click the next button.
- Now finally try to print or scan using your Hewlett Packard 5738 printer set up.
123 HP Deskjet 5738 troubleshooting ink cartridge
- Turn ON the 123 HP Deskjet 5738 Troubleshooting printer open the ink access door and remove and place the cartridge.
- Turn OFF the printer for a while and turn it ON.
- Take a test print page.
- Remove and make the cartridge dirt-free.
- Place the cartridge back in the carriage slot and turn OFF printer for a minute.
- Turn ON the printer and try Print a test page. If the error still persists follow the below steps
- Then remove both the black and color cartridge.
- Remove the printer power cord from the wall outlet and disconnect the cables to the computer or router, then connect the power cord and then the cables.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and install the black and color ink cartridges.
- Therefore Turn ON the 123 hp Dj5738 printer and try to print a test page.
- If this problem does not fix, you will need to buy new ink cartridges.
123 HP Deskjet 5738 Print head error
- Remove, clean, and reinstall the print head this will the first step.
- Finally Turn ON the printer, if the printer is not active or ready.
- Now open the ink cartridges access door.
- Remove all the cartridges installed in the printer.
- Make sure it does not exceed more than 30 minutes from the time of removal.
- Clean the dirt from plastic ramps located at both the sides of the ink nozzles, the edge between the nozzles, and the electrical contacts.
- Carefully reinsert the print head and the cartridges.
- Once all the steps are completed close the ink cartridges access door properly.
- Then turn OFF the printer and unplug the power cord and plug in the power cord within 30 seconds.
- As a result, Now turn ON the printer.
- If you have completed all the above steps and but the printer still has the issue, then you should need further assistance from technicians.
HP dj5738 ePrint not connecting
- If you find nothing is printer after sending a print job via email follow these troubleshooting steps.
- Look for the requirements and status for your 123 hp printer dj5738. Power it on.
- Look for connection status of your 123.hp.com/dj5738 printer, whether it is having active internet connection on it or not.
- First of all turned ON web services and updated printer’s firmware.
- On the printer control panel if you see any error follow the steps to rectify it.
Check some email requirement.
- The email which you are sending to the 123.hpcom/dj5738 printer make sure in To field you have used only printers email address, not any other recipients.
- The total number of attachment in your mail must not exceed more than 10 and the size of the email should be less or equal to 10Mb.
- therefore look for allowed senders list from your hp connected account.
- The issue still persists try to troubleshoot network connection.
- therefore If the hp 5738 setup printer is not connected with the active network connection the ePrint won’t work.
HP Deskjet 5738 Print not found on Air Print Setup
- Hp dj5738 print not found on AirPrint setup rectify this issue by the steps as discussed here.
- Make sure for printing you are not using any public network for print.
- The Mobile device and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- From installed Web Service check whether AirPrint is enabled or not if it is not enabled then enable it.
- Finally Check for the AirPrint settings in your printer functioning properly.
- On your mobile device, you are using AirPrint make sure airplane mode is not ON. Switch OFF it if airplane mode is ON. Turn ON the Bluetooth mode.
- Proceed to update the DNS settings. On your 123 hp dj5738 printer check for the network configuration.
- Temporarily do not make use of a firewall. Disable it while you are printing through AirPrint.
- Sometimes the firewall will stop and does not allow the printer to print using AirPrint.